Thursday, August 10, 2006

I AM

I was regretting the past
And fearing the future ...
Suddenly my Lord was speaking:
" MY NAME IS I AM ". He paused.
I waited. He continued.

" WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE PAST
WITH ITS MISTAKES AND REGRETS
IT IS HARD. I AM NOT THERE.
MY NAME IS NOT I WAS.

WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE FUTURE
WITH ITS PROBLEMS AND FEARS
IT IS HARD. I AM NOT THERE.
MY NAME IS NOT I WILL BE.

WHEN YOU LIVE IN THIS MOMENT
IT IS NOT HARD
I AM HERE
MY NAME IS I AM. "

Helen Mallicoat

So do not worry about tommorrow ; for tommorrow will care for itself Each day has enough trouble on its own. Matthew 6:34

...but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead.
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3: 13-14

And I will restore to you the years that the locast hath eaten....
Joel 2:25


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home