Thursday, April 21, 2005

The First Useless Rumblings

Humility. Brokeness. Faith. Obedience.
Characteristics the world spits on but which are worth more than gold in God's Kingdom.
He's everything. I'm nothing. I have to learn to give Him everything. Nothing is mine. Absolutely nothing.
Even when I do sin, how ready is the Lord in recieving me back again......I am ashamed and astounded.
Before Him I am clean again. Holy. Pure. Before Him I am always His child, His son, His servant, HIs soldier....not because of anything I do or will ever do.....just because of what My Lord Jesus Christ has done on the cross two thousand years ago. I know Him. He knows me. I betray Him like Judas. He still loves me with an everlasting love. Grace. that wonderful word again. Teach me Lord to walk in your ways. To live for your glory and yours only. To see Your will done at any costs. Use me. The me that is sinful, wretched, rotten, dirty and utterly useless. You see fit to use me...and I will always be amaze by the knowledge that the Almighty uses me. Uses me for His glory alone. How truely wonderful is that?

"Majesty (Here I Am)" Delirious

Here I am humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home